Monday, July 23, 2012

Gator Time

So one of the perks of being a part of a farming family, is that the kids get all kinds of fun toys from John Deere. You see if your farm buys a big tractor or combine, etc...they will sometimes throw in little things for the kids! So here's the newest toy--it's a small Gator for kids.

Jarrett's brother, Daniel, is 18 months older than Aaron...but as you can see, they are the same size! Daniel knows how to drive the gator, so Aaron is just the passenger and always holds on tight! 


They are so cute to watch drive all over the property! It's quite the work-out to keep up with them!



Being the helicopter Mom that I am...I of course wish Aaron was wearing a helmet of some kind. And every person out here thinks that I am insane! They don't go very fast at all, but I always imagine the worst.

I couldn't get them to both look at the camera. It was a bright, hot and sunny day...so Aaron wouldn't really look up!


It's always so fun to watch the boys play! I don't think I'll handle it very well when the toys get bigger...maybe they can just stay this size for a while! :)

1 comment:

  1. Clothes for special occasions include formal wear, party dresses, pants and shirts. Ideally, you must have these different kinds of Florida Gator Apparel For Kidsavailable.

    ReplyDelete