Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Easter 2012

So this was our first time to really celebrate Easter with Aaron. We didn't go to church (as we didn't have a home church this year). But we did want to participate in fun events over the weekend! I had the perfect little outfit and was just waiting for a great big smile....of course...that doesn't always happen right when you want it to! So here's the best pics I could get of the day.
I have to say that I have the most handsome husband ever! I don't know how I got so lucky...but I really did. Boy was he worth the wait! Anyway...back to Easter :)
Aaron wouldn't smile until he got Mickey and Elmo..and then this was the best pic I could get!

We were invited to a backyard Easter party over Easter weekend and Aaron had a ball!
He absolutely LOVES the water and being in the pool!!

 Making big splashes!! About a week after this I signed him up for swim lessons!


After swimming it was time for the Easter egg hunt! Aaron has never done this before, so it was all new to him. We hadn't really prepared him for what to do...so it was pretty funny to watch him just run around!
 He was one of the youngest kids there....so he really just ran from egg to egg....

 picking them up..then opening them up....

and then dumping out the candy on the ground....

Overall I'd say it was a pretty fun Easter weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment